In-Ear gaming Headphones with ergonomic casing
You have decided to purchase the HRLX.EASYUP from Hörluchs, earphones containing well thought-out developments and high-quality technology – for brilliant sound and stylish gaming. With its ergonomic design it looks good and gives you the feeling of diving into the game.
- Colour: Dark grey transparent
- Earphone type: 1-way, 6mm dynamic driver, with bass boost
- Sensitivity at 1 mW: 119 dB SPL
- lmpedance at 1 kHz: 16
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- The durable stylish earbuds are sweat proof and suitable for long game sessions and intensive activities.
- Small, medium and large earbuds included.
- Distortion factor at 94 dB SPL: 0,2%
- Distortion factor at 100 dB SPL: 0,2%
- All in ears are shipped in a stylish and stable case
- Changable cable for high performance use
- Colour: Black
- Input: 3,5mm
- Power Source: Klinke
- Length of cable: 1,2 m
- Item Weight: 20g
- Package Dimensions: 118 x 85 x 38 mm
- Free shipping within Europe
Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Ca KG gives a warranty of 24 months on this product. For the current warranty conditoans contact us.
Dive into your game with HRLX.EASYUP:
HRLX.EASYUP: EUR 119,- plus Freight
- Made in Germany
- Produced by Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co. KG
I would like to purchase the HRLX.EASYUP for the price of EUR 119,- plus freight
These headphones are designed for use with portable devices and hi-fi systems. It is considered improper use when this product is used for any application not named in the associated product guides. Hörluchs does not accept liability for the damage arising from the abuse or misuse af this product and its accessories.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read the instruction manual and safety guide carefully and completely before using the product.
- Always include the safety guide when passing the product on to third parties.
- Do not use an obviously defective product.
PREVENTING DAMAGE TO HEALTH AND ACCIDENTS
- Do not listen at high volume levels for long periods of time to prevent hearing damage.
- Do not insert the ear canal phones too deep into your ears and never insert them without ear adapters.
- Always extract the ear canal phones from your ears very slowly and carefully.
- Always maintain a distance of at least 3.94“ (10cm) between the ear cups and the cardiac pacemaker or implanted defibrillator since the product generates permanent magnetic fields.
- Keep the product, accessories and packaging parts out af reach of children and pets to prevent accidents and choking hazards.
- Do not use the product in an environment that requires your special attention (e. g. in traffic)
PREVENTING DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT AND MALFUNCTIONS
- Always keep the product dry and do not expose it to extreme temperatures to avaid corrosion or deformation.
- Use only attachments and accessories supplied or recommended by Hörluchs.
- Clean the product only with a soft dry clath.
In compliance with the following requirements: WEEE Directive (2012/19/EU). CE Conformity, EMC Directive (2004/108/EC), RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), Product Safety Directive (2001/95/EC), Headphones for mobile players: EN 60065/A12, EN 50332-2.
Disposing: Please dispose af this product by taking it to your local collection point or recycling center for such equipment. This will help to protect the environment in which we all live.
Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0)9151 90886-0
Fax: +49 (0)9151 90886-27